Thursday, March 22, 2007

I said no fucking mustard!

Well, I'm sure you've heard already, but I have stars in my eyes. Yes, it seems the internet is all abuzz about my breakthrough from the daily doldrums of programming into the breakneck botox-infused world of day time television.

So the obvious questions come up, "What are you going to do to develop your character?", "has Hollyouston (as we call it in the biz) changed you", "Can you sign my tits"?

Well one at a time please (and i'm not talking questions, I'm talking tits).

I definitely don't want to end up stock-casted as the dreamy but unattainable heart-throb lost in self contemplation. The fan-sites have already labeled me as "The Next Zach Braff", a title which I feel really diminishes what I have done.

It should come as no surprise that the camera-man seemed to get lost in the wild wilderness of my hands. Who can really blame him? He is merely giving America what they want. My skin really does have a natural glowing tone and excellent texture. Just ask anyone, they will tell you just looking at my hands brings a general feeling of euphoria.

2 comments:

alala said...

i'm naming my baby after you

lint said...

So I should call Myla Kenton now?