Friday, September 26, 2008

san francisco

in general, it was a good trip. the weather was lovely, i always love a night when a coat is required; bonus points for warming my hands inside a loved one's jacket.
i finally got to see CSS! i listened to goldfrapp from a ferris wheel! i saw a fun mother & daughter + daughter's friends dancing and drinking to hot chip! foals blew out some speakers (or something?)! the treasure island music festival was tops, i know so many people would break my face if they found out i skipped justice, but i had to get to the free tilly show! so. about that tilly show... that's where i finally decided what i hate about san francisco: everyone's always fucked up. honestly, i don't really care what you put in your body, just leave me alone when you do it.

girl that wouldn't stop touching me when kenton was replenishing my drink?
back the fuck off, don't you have some glowsticks to twirl or something?

retro-classy dragqueens that left with the fratholes?
please stop your spastic drugged up dancing on my feet. also, you're (much, much) taller than me. could you please not block me?

highschoolers timing all the highs and lows?
just shut the fuck up already and chillax. just go with it, seriously.

anyway, tilly was fun and i got some fun photos...

that lady is my hero.

other than all that madness, we had a fancy brunch with some truly amazing cheese and then some beach fun in half moon bay. also, two trips to tartine. and some wandering around, and an amazing beer night at tornado (i think that's what it was called). oh yeah! and we squeezed in some rare device time. all in all, a good trip. we just should've planned a little more (gridskipper!).

No comments: